Friday, April 3, 2009

Solo Sleeper


It's official, as of March 19th Joseph has been sleeping in his own room. At first it was really hard for me to not have him in arms reach but Adam assured me that I would see him in the morning :) Joseph loves his room and enjoys playing his crib and staring at his mobile. We bought those anti-theft monitors, you know the ones that beep when you take the baby out or if he was to stop breathing. He moved off the sensor pad one morning and it started beeping and I don't ever think I had moved so fast. I ran in there to find him perfectly fine and partially woken by the beeping. Needless to say I turned the sensitivity down a little. Did I mention that he sleeps ALL through the night (well, that started around 2 months...not to brag or anything).

No comments:

Post a Comment