Monday, July 27, 2009

Guitar Hero


What a weekend! We had 3 birthday parties to go to on Saturday.
Two 1st Birthdays (Permetti twins and Cameron, Happy Birthday
Boys!) and as usual Joseph held up like a champ. Adam and I finally
decided on tuxes/suits for the wedding. Thank god that is done
and over with. One less thing on my plate.

Joseph has discovered his guitar. I don't remember where it came
from. I think Adam and I picked it up in Cabo or somewhere,
anyway, he LOVES it. His Grandpa Jerry always plays to him as does
Grandma Dita so I think between the two of them Joseph will be a
guitar player. I can only hope, I was only good at the recorder :)
I have a feeling Joseph is going to be much like his Dad in that aspect.
Adam is good at all sports and anything he puts his mind to.
Sorry for the shaky video.

Joseph is now into climbing or I should say trying to climb. He stands
at the coffee table and tries to lift his foot onto the ledge. He can
climb stairs, but I guess only over at Grandma Dita's house. He hasn't
tried at our house. He now has cucumber to add to his list of foods.
I'm very excited for when he can have finger foods.

How could I forget the funniest moment of the weekend. Joseph
decided that while playing naked he needed to poop on Grandma
Julie's carpet :) It was bound to happen since he was naked but
we've only ever had him pee, no poop. We were all dieing laughing.
I wish that I had had my camera to capture the precious moment on video.



No comments:

Post a Comment