Monday, February 13, 2012

New baby and New Year

It has come to my attention that's is been just about FOREVER since I last blogged. With facebook and all other social networks there really isn't a need for me to because everyone already knows what going on in our lives.

Since my last post back in June 2011, we have welcomed Aubrey Marie! She was born October 27, 2011 at 8:30am. She weighed 7lbs 13oz and was 19in. She is bringing much joy to her Mommy, Daddy and Big Brother.



















I was off for 13 weeks with Aubrey and Joseph. I just recently returned to work on Jan 30th and it was pretty difficult. Two days in and I was ready to quit and head home to take care of my babies but I toughed it out and am now into my third week. We are currently searching for a bigger place so I need to work if we want that to happen. We have totally outgrown our townhouse and it's time to move to a house with a bigger yard for the kids and a sewing room for me...I mean a play room for the toys and books and all the kids stuff :) I have been doing a lot of sewing so I would LOVE my own little space to keep all my fabrics and supplies. I have created my own little company which is called Scruffy Rags. The origin of the name came from my Dad (Scruffy) who as you all know passed away a couple years ago, and Rags because I want you to love what I make so much that you turn it into keepsake Rags (if that makes sense...it does to me), therefor Scruffy Rags! Check out www.facebook.com/ScruffyRags



No comments:

Post a Comment