Saturday, September 19, 2009

GO CHARGERS! and pigs in a blanket

Joseph and I watched the first game of the 2009 season together. Adam was at a friends house so Joseph and I kicked back and had a fun photo session too. He also took his first step that night! He was standing against the couch and leaned forward took a step then grabbed onto the coffee table. I was so excited and proud, I kept saying to him "do you know what you just did!" he smiled at me wondering what the heck I was talking about. 9.14.09. He took 2 steps last night and again Adam wasn't home to see it. 9.18.09. He will be walking before we know it and then we are in trouble. As you can see he has 4 teeth now and 2 more coming in.






We have officially moved into finger foods! He has been having Cheerios for awhile now but the other day we decided to let him try pigs in a blanket and he LOVED it. I have never seen someone shovel food in their mouths as quickly as Joseph did.

No comments:

Post a Comment