Saturday, September 19, 2009

We done did it!

Adam and I held hands tight and jumped right into the deep end :) We got married! It was a beautiful day and beautiful wedding. My aunts and moms did a outstanding job at decorating! It was more than I had pictured. So simple but yet amazing. I have the most amazing photographers who captured everything. They are the best and I recommend them to everyone so use them! :) You can see more teasers at http://stephinaphotography.com/blog/?p=433




We heading to viva Las Vegas the following day where Adam and I had a great time losing our asses and watching "O". We missed out little Gusto so much but it was very nice to spend a few days just the two of us. Before we knew it "the honeymoon was over" and we were on our way back to reality where Joseph was curbside at the airport with grandma Dita. He was very excited to see me but over joyed when he set eyes on Adam. Joseph truly is a Daddy's boy. Better than being a woosey Mama's Boy lol. It's so cute to see the two of them together and are buddies and I know that as Joseph grows their bond is only going to get stronger and I could not ask for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment