Monday, December 21, 2009

Dad's Memorial

November 21, 2009 was when we had our Dad's memorial. It's still very strange to me that I have not talked to him in 4 months. I miss him every day and think about him all the time. It's a little relieving now that the memorial is now over and we can focus on getting everything settled and hopefully it will be painless but I doubt that. It was so nice to have the support of his friends and our family. Tracey, Rob and Stuart came from England. Sheri, Danny and Ashley came from Taft. Kenny came from Santa Maria, along with lots of others that were local. The memorial was held at his favorite Italian restaurant in El Cajon, Marechiaro's. Through the sad clouds we were able to see some smiles. Tracey, Rob and Stuart were here for a week and unfortunately I didn't get to spend much time with the guys. They had a busy schedule of doing everything and anything American. Tracey stayed at my house, and we thoroughly enjoyed having her. We went to the Zoo and Balboa Park. Todor took her to the Wild Animal Park, I couldn't get off for that one :( They all were here for Thanksgiving which was really nice. We celebrated over at Donna's, she was nice enough to let us have it at her house so we didn't have to cram at Moms. It was very sad to see Tracey go and we can not wait for her return!




No comments:

Post a Comment