Monday, December 21, 2009

Joseph's 1st Birthday!



I can't believe that my baby is already a year old! Someone please tell me where the time went. He's now walking and talking, well babbling. His party was so much fun and over the top, of course. The theme was Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Joseph loves Mickey Mouse! Grandma Dita make an awesome ginormous cake. He had been sick the week before so he wasn't the out going baby he usually is. I've come to figure out too that he doesn't really like big groups of commotion. Adam wasn't to keen on a jumpy but I'm so glad we decided to get one. It kept all the kids entertained and even the adults. My Mom was in there, so were the uncles and Dads. I had a jump too :) Once most of everyone had left, Adam took Joseph in and he had a blast! Shannon was there taking pictures to capture his special day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!



No comments:

Post a Comment