Monday, December 21, 2009

Viva Vacation!

Christmas time is here! Is it really on Friday? Wow this month flew by. I have taken this whole week off to spend with Adam and Joseph. I really need a break from work too. It really saddens me to think that I am totally working my life away when I should be spending every second with my son, or that's at least how I see it. Joseph is growing so fast and learning so quickly. I want to be around for everything but have to work all day. Life is so busy with constantly being in a hurry to get here or there. I would for sure have no problem with being a stay at home mom :) So anyway, my first day of vacation and I wake up at 3am and can't go back to sleep. I watched Roseanne for awhile then decided to come downstairs and check my email. I took a look at our blog and realized that I hasn't written anything in 2 1/2 months. Shame on me! I'm not sure what our plans are today, taking a nap I'm sure. Friday we went to Sea World (blog and pictures to come once I find my camera). I would like to go to the Zoo this week as well, along with Balboa Park. I would like to see it at night all decorated.

I am pretty much done shopping. I need to make a list to make sure I am not forgetting anyone. In a way I am so ready for the horrible year to be over but I'm not ready to face 2010. A lot of good things did happen in 2009 but so did a lot of terrible things. Adam and I got married, all our friends and family were there, except for my Dad. It was really hard but I pulled through. Joseph has hit so many milestones and is started to sign to us. He can say "more, eat and thank you", we are in the works of "please". In 2010 I would like to be able to get my Dad's belongings situated and it's not going to be easy. Geez this would be so much easier if he lived in the US. I would also like to see everyone be happy! I want Joseph to stop growing and stay my baby forever :) Speaking of while, it's now 7:40am and I can hear him kicking around in this crib. Off I go to get him up and get breakfast ready.

Merry Christmas All and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Hey GF! I didn't mean to make it sound depressing! It was actually the perfect weekend for me. I didn't tell you either, but I was super depressed too. Last year, me and derek spent new years together and talked about how 2009 was going to be "amazing" and a fresh start. I didn't want to get out of bed on saturday and was crying so without hanging out with you guys, i don't know if I could have snapped out of it :). But I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want you to yell at me :). Anyways, I'm glad we were there for eachother. Even if we didn't know it at the time. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete